Looking to the future, here are questions to consider as you plan how to spend your time, energy, emotional and financial resources.
1) What can you do in the next 90 days that might change your life for the better?
2) What will you do to remain as healthy as possible in the next 90 days and beyond?
3) What are your relationship goals and what are you doing to make them come to fruition?
4) What relationships do you want to strengthen or create?
5) What are your financial goals for the next 90 days and beyond? How will you achieve them?
6) How can you improve your interactions with business colleagues?
7) Do you want to incorporate more music or dance into your life? If so, how will you do that?
8) Do you want to incorporate more artistic or creative activities into your life? If so, how will you do that?
9) Do you want to travel more or less? If so, how will you do that?
10) Twenty years from now, when you look back on your life, what will you want to have achieved?
I recommend writing out the answers to each of these questions.
Some will take longer than others and the answers may not come to you right away.
Don't pressure yourself to create the perfect answer. Your goals will change over time and beginning to think about these questions will put you on the path to forward momentum.
To explore how to create a more fulfilling future through coaching: