This program is perfect for:
- Individuals facing a health or financial challenge
- Empty nesters or soon-to-be empty nesters
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who are 40+ years of ag
- At-home moms and dads considering next steps
- Experienced professionals considering their second act
The audience will leave with:
- An appreciation for how resilient they really are
- A plan of action! Steps to take after leaving the session and defined timeframes
- An understanding of their hidden strengths and valuable experiences backed up by documentation
- An expanded network to help each person through their transition
- Motivation to take the next steps!
Resilience comes in many forms and often individuals don’t realize the depth or their strength until they face a daunting challenge. Lisa shares lessons of resilience from her own life experiences and provides tools each person can use to get through their challenges.
Lisa leads workshop participants through a series of hands-on exercises proven to help individuals recognize the value of their skills and experiences and create a step-by-step plan of action.