Jason Andrew Wrobel is the author of Eaternity, a vegan cookbook / holistic lifestyle book with themes and lessons from Jason’s life journey. His experiences and passions shine through in this book including:
– Graduating from the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute,
– Being Head Raw Food Chef at Café La Vie in Santa Cruz, CA and chef to many celebrities including Robin Wright, Sigourney Weaver, and Russell Simmons,
– Launching the first longevity cooking show, How to Live to 100, and
– Speaking and presenting raw vegan food at dozens of conferences.
Listen to this podcast to hear Jason discuss:
- Achieving his dream of writing and publishing Eaternity,
- The impact of his grandfather’s cancer,
- Experimenting with plant-based foods and becoming vegan,
- Identifying and treating clinical depression,
- Leading by example and influencing others to adopt a healthier practices,
- Living in alignment with values,
- His mother’s influence on his work and his idea for an Iron Chef series: Mom vs Professional Chef showdown!
- Being a decade ahead of pop culture,
- Developing a children’s show inspired by Sesame Street, Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and The Wuzzles,
- Three tips for longevity:
- Eat alkalizing foods (fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes). Cancer has been shown to grow in an acidic environment.
- A deep sense of community. Cultivate relationships and avoid isolation.
- Exercise every day: Weight training, walking, running, swimming, jumping.
- Being part of the “Conscious Community,”
- Visualizing success using a vision board and manifestation list, and
- The stories behind some of his tattoos!
“Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
– President Calvin Coolidge
Connect With Jason