Cheryl Wood is a corporate keynote speaker, leadership coach, author and creator of the Play Time is Over Women In Business Conference.
Seven years ago, Cheryl took her first entrepreneurial steps. She was working long hours as a legal secretary and felt disconnected from her husband, children and community. And she was determined to change her life.
Cheryl began by putting positive, inspiring messages into the world through t-shirts celebrating women and moms. 18 months later she was asked to speak at a conference and found her true calling as a speaker and coach. Cheryl is now a sought after motivational speaker and full-time entrepreneur helping women to become beacons of inspiration for each other through boldly sharing their stories and their truth.
- The importance of “staying on the grind” and bringing your “A-game” to every situation
- Cheering yourself on through positive affirmations
- Battling self doubt and walking through fear
- Increasing your reach through developing skills, expertise and your network
- Connecting and empowering women through the Play Time Is Over Conference
- Being guided and strengthened by God
- Raising children as entrepreneurs
- Getting started before things are perfect
Cheryl’s favorite quote:
“Find the thing you love doing, and do it so well, that people can’t take their eyes off of you.”
– Maya Angelou
Cheryl Wood provides Opening Plenary Session keynote remarks at 2015 BIG National Training Institute in Orlando Florida.
Books by Cheryl Wood
Books by Cheryl’s Daughter
Jayana Wood’s website where you can find her books, The Little Book of Youth Tips and Opening My Imagination.
Connect With Cheryl