Introducing the Launch Your Podcast Project
10 Messages That Can Change the World
Do any of the following describe you?
- You’ve been thinking about and working on a podcast concept for more months than you care to admit – but haven’t been able to launch your show.
- You know that you have a powerful message to share but it’s been challenging to take all the right steps.
- You read about the breakthroughs of other podcasters in Facebook groups and it seems like every day a new show is launched. You’re happy for those podcasters, but you wonder why YOU aren’t making progress.
- You know that the world would benefit from hearing your message but there’s something holding you back.
If you identify with any of the above statements, you are invited to participate in the Launch Your Podcast Project.
I’m Lisa Vogt, Podcaster, Speaker, Career and Life Coach, and I’m committed to helping 10 new podcasters launch their shows before the end of January 2018.
I’ve been there
Throughout my breast cancer journey that began in 2014, friends and family, doctors, and people I had never met before, took the time to share their stories with me, and to discuss my treatment options. It made a huge difference.
As I was recovering from surgery, I felt called to give strength and inspiration to anyone who was going through a challenging time by sharing my story and those of others who had navigated a life transition. I decided to start a podcast.
This led to many hours of trial-and-error, false starts, and overcoming self-doubt step-by-step. After listening to other people’s professionally produced shows for many years, I asked myself “Who am I to start my own podcast? I couldn’t do what they’re doing.” But, with the support of other podcasters and coaches, I received the encouragement I needed to take the first steps towards creating the Ever Better Podcast.
I took the time to learn how podcasts are created and produced. I joined the Podcasters’ Paradise membership site and watched every video. I set up templates and learned the ins and outs of my microphone and recording software. I enlisted my husband, son, and a few close friends to do trial recordings. And, after recording my intro episode at least 40 times, I finally launched in December 2015, about two years ago.
Since then, I’ve produced over 85 episodes. Now, I routinely have in-depth conversations with people I never would have had a meaningful exchange with before, including Congresswomen, actresses, CEOs, authors, entrepreneurs, and doctors.
I’ve also found that in addition to giving strength to others, creating podcast episodes has helped me to develop and strengthen my voice. And, my podcast guests have become friends and mentors who’ve encouraged me to branch out and attempt new projects. I’m now a public speaker as well as a career and life coach. Without my show, this wouldn’t have been possible. In fact, I recently spoke at the Power Women’s Conference about the Power of Podcasting!
Now, I want to use my knowledge and skills to help others achieve their goals and share their perspectives.
Through the Launch Your Podcast Project, I’m offering a confidential and supportive space to explore what’s holding you back. We’ll start from the broadest strategic level and work down to the most tactical details.
I’m not charging a fee for these services. So, you might be wondering, what’s in it for Lisa?
Here’s the answer… Every person I’ve gotten to know through podcasting has enriched my life in unexpected ways. I know that by getting to know you, and helping to “birth your podcast,” my life will become even more fulfilled.
One caveat… If you’re thinking about podcasting solely for the money, I’m not the coach for you. But if you’re committed to creating or helping to shift conversations about a particular topic…let’s talk!
Issues that we may tackle include:
- Why your message needs to be shared
- What’s holding you back
- How to manage “Imposter syndrome”
- What equipment to purchase
- How to invite podcast guests with confidence
- How to edit your shows
Be prepared for breakthroughs that will change your approach to podcasting.
What you should know:
- I am committed to working with 10 aspiring, mission-driven individuals who are dedicated to launching their podcasts.
- I will invite the first individuals who fill out the form below, and are committed to making a difference in the world, to participate.
- My coaching will challenge and stretch you. It may get emotional.
- Launch Your Podcast Project coaching conversations are free and without obligation.
- All conversations are completely confidential.
And one more thing…If you’ve been telling yourself that you don’t have the time, consider this…I launched my podcast while holding down a full-time job, and shepherding my high school junior through homework, lacrosse seasons, and the college application and ACT/SAT journey. If I can do it, you can!