Career Mastermind Group
Create a more fulfilling career and life in community with other experienced professionals.
Make this your most productive summer ever!
Are you ready to take control of your career?
Would you like to join a group of accomplished professionals and who are dedicated to creating more fulfilling careers and lives, while also receiving 1:1 coaching? If so, the Ever Better Mastermind Group may be for you!
It’s heartbreaking to hear someone say, “I don’t have time to develop more skills or think about the next step of my career.”
Too often, high-performing professionals get caught up in the day-to-day challenges, politics, and short-term wins of their jobs, and don’t prioritize their own development. They’re great at encouraging team members to plan their careers, but they don’t take time out to do it for themselves.
They’re not planning for their future.
The truth is…as technology and our workforce evolves, you need to evolve as well.
If you’re not prioritizing your development, your skills will soon become outdated and you’ll struggle to recover. Maybe you’re seeing signs of that already.
By taking control of your professional and personal development, you can decide how to shift…what skills to lean into, and who you choose to spend time with.
The Ever Better Mastermind Group will bring together up to six experienced professionals who want to take control of their careers and personal lives. Each group member will be an accomplished individual, although they may not think of themselves that way. In fact, they might not even cite their professional contributions on their resumes…yet.
Group members will reflect your accomplishments back to you in ways you would never have imagined. And, once you realize your strengths, accomplishments, and power to influence your future, no one will be able to stand in your way!
This Mastermind group, combined with Lisa’s 1:1 coaching, has the power to change the trajectory of your career and every other aspect of your life.
Schedule a confidential, complimentary call with Lisa, or send an email to Lisa@EverBetterU.com.
What Topics Will We Cover?
Mastermind and 1:1 coaching sessions will be designed around group members’ needs which may include:
Professional Development: How are you building new skills, keeping up with technology and deepening your areas of expertise?
Thought Leadership: How are you showing and sharing what you know? How are you impacting conversations?
Current Opportunities: How are you taking advantage of benefits and opportunities at your current position?
Do What You Love: How can you shift your work or incorporate a passion project into your life so that you’re doing what lights you up?
Share Your Accomplishments: Is your expertise and the impact that you’ve made represented on your resume and on LinkedIn? Can a potential employer read your profile and picture your potential?
Make a Difference: When you help others, you not only feel great, but the energy you share always comes back to you multipled. How are you sharing your gifts with the world?
Choose Your Friends Wisely: It’s often said that “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” Who are your five people? Are they lifting you up, or dragging you down?
What to Expect
- During the Mastermind, you can expect to be in community with a select group of highly motivated individuals who will support each other’s goals.
- You can expect to crystallize your career and life goals and speak them aloud to a trusted circle of friends.
- You can expect to gain insights and shifts in your perspective that will help you to move forward in ways that you never thought possible.
- You can expect that this experience, and your Mastermind circle of friends, will continue to impact you well after the three months has ended.
- Early-bird registration: $1,250 when you register by May 23rd
- Standard registration: $1,495
You’re probably wondering about how this will come together! Here are the logistics.
1. Lisa will curate a group of no more than six individuals who will complement each others’ skills and backgrounds. This will be a community where you can safely share your hopes, dreams, and deepest challenges. When one person experiences a breakthrough, we all will.
2. The group will meet every other week from June through August. During the meetings, Lisa will coach group members and facilitate a discussion of each person’s challenges, opportunities and wins. Meetings will be scheduled for a day and time that meets member needs and doesn’t conflict with current professional responsibilities. We’ll meet via an online platform (Zoom), which allows you to participate even while traveling!
3. Each month, Lisa will meet with every member for a 1:1 coaching call and provide detailed feedback on your resume. Meeting times will be based on each member’s schedule.
4. You’ll set goals for this three month period and the group will help you to generate ideas, create breakthroughs, and hold you accountable for making progress.
5. Members will help to “mastermind” solutions and challenge the status quo for each other. Some insights will be tiny and lead to incremental shifts. Others will be life-changing breakthroughs – the catalyst for significant growth. All members will have time to share their victories, struggles, and ask for assistance at every meeting.
6. You’ll have access to a private Facebook group whose only members will be Lisa and your Mastermind circle. This will provide a space for on-going discussions between meetings and after the three month period has ended.
The Mastermind will kick-off in early June. Make this your most productive summer ever!
To explore if this group is right for you, schedule a time to chat with Lisa, or send an email to Lisa@EverBetterU.com. We’ll schedule a confidential, complimentary call to discuss your goals and next steps.