Podcast Power: Reaching Your Target Audience Through the Power of Conversation
This program is perfect for anyone who wants to communicate a specific message to one or more target audiences.
- Corporate executives
- Professional speakers
- Community leaders
- Business development and communications managers
- Public relations professionals
Audience members will leave with:
- An understanding of how podcasting works and the breadth of the podcast market,
- Tactics to identify the appropriate podcasts for your message,
- A customized template for pitching podcast hosts and producers,
- An outline of potential topics for discussion, and
- A checklist of information and items to share with the podcast producer to make the most of each opportunity.
Podcasts are a platform that anyone who has a message to convey should consider. Lisa Vogt, host and producer of iTunes New & Noteworthy Top 10 Podcast, Ever Better, will share insider tips from the podcasting world to help each person develop a customized plan to get booked on the appropriate podcast. She begins with an overview of podcasting and a primer on “how to podcast” for those interested in creating their own show.